Nikon 135mm /2.8 Series E... soft? Photo.net Photography
The original packaging and equipment is often included, but not always, so please check the pictures. Take notice that 5 stars are given basically only to new or like new items, 4 star items maybe as good as 5 star items cosmetically, but we mark them 4 stars because we know they have seen use.... The predecessor to this lens was the Nikkor Q.C Auto 135mm f/2.8, the successor the much smaller and lighter Nikkor 135mm f/2.8 which was also a Pre-AI lens. Pre-AI lenses need to be converted to fit modern day Dslr's (except the D40(x) and the D60) and in these cases the question is always; is it worth it to convert this lens AI'd? As usual the lens will be tested on the Nikon D3 for normal
Nikon 135mm f/2.8 Pre-AI Review momentcorp.com
The first baby pictures of me were taken on a Nikon, a Nikon I still have to this day an with the same lenses, too. It’s not just a sense of nostalgia that I enjoy, and when I transitioned to digital some many moons back, I didn’t like the idea of those lenses tucked away, but they just weren’t practical to be used on my then-current DSLR.... Nikon 135mm f2.8 Nikkor-Q Lens. Item Description . This Nikon 135mm f2.8 Nikkor-Q Lens, #215856, is in good cosmetic condition. It has wear and marks on the barrel.
Nikkor 135mm f2.8 NAI (Pre Ai) mrleica.com
Apart from kit lens I have the 50mm f1.8 and the 10-18mm f4.5 is stm. Had considered buying the canon 70-200 f2.8 L instead of the camera body as people have advised its all about the lenses. Not sure if the rebel t3 would do the 70-200mm lens justice. how to stay patient in a relationship NIKON D3S + 70-200mm f/2.8 @ 85mm, ISO 800, 1/80, f/2.8 3) Increase the distance between your subject and the background. If the subject you are photographing is very close to a busy background, the bokeh will definitely suffer.
Dana Rouleau Photography Nikkor 135mm F2.8 lens
21/02/2015 · The Angry Photographer: 135mm 2.8 vs. 135mm 3.5. Nikon Lens Secrets to save you $$ how to take care of sweet basil The newly announced Samyang 135mm f/2 has caused quite a bit of excitement with its wide aperture and modest ($550) price tag. Now that all the specs have been revealed, it’s time to see how the lens compares to Canon’s version of the 135mm f/2 (@ $1,049.00 – almost double the price) .
How long can it take?
Hanimar 135mm f/2.8 Adapted Lens Talk Forum Digital
- Nikon 135mm f2.8 Nikkor AI-S Cameraventures.com
- Repair Nikkor 135mm f/2.8 (K/Ai) Richard Haw's Classic
- Flickriver Photos taken with Nikon 135mm f/2 DC lens
- Problems with Nikon 135mm f2 DC Photo.net Photography
How To Take Photos On Nikon 135mm F2.8
The Nikkor-Q 135mm f/2.8 Auto debuted in in 1964 and was made until 1975. It was then replaced by a similar lens with the same optics but with an updated design. The It was then replaced by a similar lens with the same optics but with an updated design.
- 28/10/2012 · He means that the lens is the Nikon series E, this is NOT a Nikkor lens, you better go for a Nikkor 135mm f2.8 AI-S, even for double the price.... the later (somebody else has quoted he got it for 80) is a truly amazing lens, you won't miss anything in performance from any modern lens but the AF..., the series E will mount on your camera and function with the "non-CPU" lens data properly, it's
- Tags: Canon 135mm f/2L, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED AF-S VR, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art for Canon, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art for Nikon, Zeiss ZE 135mm f/2 APO Sonnar for Canon I know there are a lot of people who want to see what the MTF charts on the new Sigma 135mm DG HSM f/1.8 Art lens look like.
- I swapped the excellent Fuji 'kit' 18-55mm for the 18-135mm 'super-zoom' after reading a number of strong reviews of this lens. I came to the Fuji X-T2 from Nikon and I've shot with the Nikon D3 and D800 with Nikons excellent 24-70mm f2.8.
- I had to take pictures in burst mode to get some usable sharply focused pictures. Then again this is a 100 dollar lens not some 5000 USD 300mm F2.8 lens. Then again this is a 100 dollar lens not some 5000 USD 300mm F2.8 lens.