articulate (adjective) definition and synonyms Macmillan
How can I put and write and define articulate in a sentence and how is the word articulate used in a sentence and examples? 用articulate造句, 用articulate造句, 用articulate造句, articulate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.... Can you give a sentence with the word articulate using adjective? He was too drunk to articulate properly. I like listening to him preach, he is very articulate.
articulate Dictionary Definition Vocabulary.com
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'articulate.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.... 24/11/2008 · Jim was the most articulate person on the debate team; he always worded his answers accurately and persuasively, and had a large vocabulary. Susan could not find the words to describe what she was feeling; it was difficult for her to articulate her emotions to her family.
use articulate in a sentence articulate example sentences
Here Maguire is at her most perceptive, most articulate and most revelatory. The older will always be more articulate and more abundant in possibilities than the younger. how to write love in different languages ADJECTIVE (ar-TIK-yoo-leht) The winners of elections are often the candidates who are most articulate. VERB (ar-TIK-yoo-LAYT) The writers of the party platform did not clearly articulate their
How to use articulate in a sentence WordHippo
Here Maguire is at her most perceptive, most articulate and most revelatory. The older will always be more articulate and more abundant in possibilities than the younger. how to turn the page in microsoft word The key to understanding articulate's many uses is to think of the related noun article: an articulate person clearly pronounces each article of his or her speech (that is, each word and syllable), and an articulated joint is divided up into distinct articles, or parts.
How long can it take?
Treasury secretary mocked for apparently making up Trump
- articulate in a Sentence Vocabulary Builder
- single word requests Articulating is to speaking as
- articulate Definition of articulate in English by Oxford
- Use abomination in a sentence sentence.yourdictionary.com
How To Use The Word Articulate In A Sentence
I was asked to put a question in my eLearning that asks the user to finish a sentence. In the sentence you will have two blanks were you should at a word. We have 4 words to choose from and two blank parts in the sentence. I tried using the matching drop down option and placed the part of the
- Can you use articulate and elocution in a sentence? As a debate squad member, it will be your responsibility to articulate the debate question from both sides, and remember, your elocution of every word is key to making yoursel … f understood.
- Brady spoke limited Spanish, but he could articulate French like native of Paris. It comes off somewhat pretentious as a verb form in that sentence, but it is what it is. Articulate is an odd word in that it originally referred to joining small parts, but now includes fluency in speaking, still
- 28/04/2017 · 20 Better Words To Use In Your Everyday Vocabulary - Basic English Lesson - Duration: 5:13. eVidyarthi - Basics of English Speaking for Beginners 2,680,055 views
- How to use articulate in a sentence. Example sentences with the word articulate. articulate example sentences. Definitions . Synonyms . SentencesSentence examples. Articulate Sentence Examples. There are two types of tissue: non-articulate and articulate. Jess was very articulate with her presentation, giving her a good grade on the assignment. Powell also thinks that man lived in America