Delicious in Chinese YouTube
The most common way to say delicious in Chinese is ??, when talking about food. You probably knows that ? means "good" , and in the word ?? , here ? is used to modify the verb ? , meaning "good/delicious to eat" or "good/delicious for eating" .... Delicious in Japanese is oishii The proper way it is written is ???? The hiragana version is ???? To say This is delicious you say Kore wa oishii desu [??????????
12 Ways How to Say Delicious in Chinese ChineseFor.Us
do you mean you would like to know some words represent delicious in Japanese? if so, they are '???', '????', and so on. the former is a little informal word, while the latter makes a little formal impression, or is a word of good taste.... 5/09/2008†∑ Best Answer: oishikatta desu. oishii is delicious oishi- remove the i and replace with katta in the past tense plus desu.
-i andna Adjectives in Japanese - Bright Hub Education
A close second to the king, saba is simply too delicious for words, or, at least, words polite enough to write here. Think of all the four letter words you know, add delicious, this is saba. dao pants vietnam how to wear Japanese department stores tend to be much bigger than their North American counterparts. Many of them have several floors, and shoppers can buy a wide variety of things there.
How say delicious in japanese Answers.com
55 quick and easy Japanese recipes to try tonight. It spans sashimi to miso, unctuous curries and bite-sized meatballs. Itís the go to cuisine for umami and zingy yuzu, and Ö how to write a good performance self assessment 11/12/2010†∑ In English when we eat good food we say, "That was so good". In Japanese when we eat good food we would say, "That was so delicious". The word for delicious, or good in Japanese is oishii.
How long can it take?
How to say "It was delicious" in Japanese? English
- Sweet in Chinese / Japanese... Oriental Outpost
- -i andna Adjectives in Japanese - Bright Hub Education
- How say delicious in japanese Answers.com
- How do you say "that was delicious" in Japanese? Yahoo
How To Write Delicious In Japanese
If you want to know how to say delicious in Japanese, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Japanese better. Here is the translation and the Japanese word for delicious: ???? Check out other translations to the Japanese language:
- Dear issinainaru(????)in Japanese.>sinainaru NAME.
- Bites of Oishii Oishii (pronounced "oy-shee") is Japanese for delicious! Writing about delicious travel, culture and food from around the world, especially Japan.
- 3/03/2016†∑ How to say delicious and not delicious in Japanese.
- Learning To Write Japanese Characters Typing is so easy, is handwriting really an important part of learning a language? You bet it is, especially for Japanese!